Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas is in the air!

It is finally back!! Starbucks Christmas flavors are already for sale this season! And I could not have been more excited when I saw this today! I HAD to get one. I enjoyed my first nonfat peppermint white mocha of the season and it was delicious! People have been mentioning how they are starting to listen to Christmas music today, but for me, it never stops. I listen to it pretty much year 'round, and I love it! Speaking of Christmas music, my roommate gave me and early early birthday present last night.....the She & Him Christmas vinyl record!!! squeaalll!!! I LOVE it and I am a huge Zooey Deschanel fan! On top of the music sounding amazing, the record is RED! And also kinda see through. So, needless to say, it has been a great day.
Unfortunately, it has been a very busy day, although really good. So I did not have time to do a good workout like I wanted, but I always fit something in. So, since my health & fitness class got canceled tonight, I did this core focused workout. It wasn't too long, but any exercise is better than NO exercise, even if it is just a good 15 minutes. Here is what I did:
  • 100 regular crunches
  • 100 bicycle crunches
  • 50 side V crunches
  • planks (3 planks at 1 minute each)
  • 30 push-ups (alternating 10 push-ups with a plank)
  • 50 body weight squats
I have a cruise coming up in almost 5 weeks, so I am focusing on some exercises to keep me bathing suit ready, but in the mean time, I will continue to celebrate Christmas already! Never too early I say. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment