Friday, November 4, 2011

20minutes, thrifting, and the north pole

So somehow, I managed to get no classes on Fridays this semester, and let me say, it has been WONDERFUL! I love having 3 day weekends every weekend. I can relax, get things done, and enjoy myself without having to worry about going to classes. Today, my friend and I wanted to hit up a few thrift stores, and since I had to do laundry and meet with some classmates for a project, I had little time this morning to get a workout in. But never fear, Jillian Michaels is always there for me no matter my time schedule. In case you do not know who she is, Jillian is a well known personal trainer who motivates, encourages, and gets people in shape. She spent a good chunk of time on the Biggest Loser, but is now on to bigger and better things. She has quite a few workout dvds out there, and I happen to own 3...all of which kick my butt, but are amazing. One of the ones I did this morning was her 30 Day Shred, which consists of 3 different workouts (levels 1,2 & 3), and have 3 circuits of strength, cardio, and abs. It only lasts 20 minutes, but boy does she work you! I was sweating by the end of the 20 minutes, but I felt great!
After working out, doing laundry, and meeting with my group, my friend and I did some thrifting, in which case I found some super cute Christmas decorations for real cheap! I also found a Christmas mug...not that I need another mug, because I kind of have an obsession with not just coffee, but coffee mugs! i already have 4 in my dorm, knowing I would never need that many. So...I have now added another one. But looking at this mug...how could you NOT want it? Also, it was college day, so everything was half off. Needless to say...it has been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment