Monday, October 31, 2011

Arghh Mateys! Let's run!

Arrrghh mateys! Happy Halloween! So, I am usually not a Halloween person, but I do enjoy the dressing up part of it. So, this year I decided to be a pirate. I am a HUGE Pirates of the Caribbean fan! In this picture you cannot see my awesome sword stuck in my belt, but I was able to find this sweet eye patch to go along with my headband. And since Halloween happened to be on a Monday this year, it fell on the day of my Jog/Run class. Therefore, we ran today in all of our costumes. It was definitely a sight to see, and our most interesting looks were from the construction workers. I am sure people driving along had a good laugh to see people such as me (a pirate), a banana, wonder woman, sherlock holmes, a chocolate chip cookie, tinkerbell, ping pong player, field hockey player, a twister board, and even sailor moon running along the side of the road. We barely ran two miles today, since we didn't want to overdo it with our costumes. But the run was definitely enjoyable, especially since I am finally getting over being sick. So, today been quite a great day, saying that I got to do my exercise today as a pirate! This just comes to show you can always have fun when it comes to fitness, even running!

No comments:

Post a Comment