Thursday, November 3, 2011

PB & B smoothie

So, today has been a cold, wet, yucky day. And not too much has gone on today except classes, in which one was technically canceled. I walked it, got a take home test, and left. Success! Today, I would like to share the delicious Peanut Butter and Banana(PB & B) smoothie I made last night after my dinner. Living in a dorm again this year, I am very limited as to the things I can make, but I make do. This smoothie is very simple and all you need are these ingredients:
  • 1 banana 
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2-3 tbsp peanut butter (you can eyeball this according to how much you want)
  • handful of oats (I used the walmart brand of quick oats--just as good)
  • blender
Just combine all the ingredients into the blender. I have one of those personal blenders where you can drink out of the thing you blended your beverage in. And presto. Instant banana & peanut butter smoothie! It is not only packed with protein, potassium, calcium, and oats, but it tastes delicious too! The picture may not look too appetizing to come, but trust me, the taste is great! Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment