Saturday, October 29, 2011

Opening blog

Hello and welcome to my new health/fitness/nutrition/whatever else blog I have made for you guys! This first blog is all about what this place be about and some of the things you will see. To start off, we all have those days where we have NO motivation whatsoever to go exercise or even eat healthy. Even I have those days, and I know for some of my friends it is hard to believe! But I hope that my little blog here will help to get you and/or keep you motivated to go out and get some exercise! Your body will thank you afterwards and in the long run! You will feel so good about yourself when you get active! This blog will keep track of some of the workouts I do and come across throughout my week. I may not post EVERY day, but I will do my best to post something, even if it is a little quote of encouragement to get you through! I will also post some nutritional information/recipes up as well. I absolutely love to cook, and even though my dorm does not contain a kitchen, I will do what I can! These topics are very important to me, and unfortunately I learned the hard way to be fit and healthy, but I wouldn't be where or who I am today if it wasn't for my personal health issue. So I hope that whether you just want to stay on a good track, lose weight, or just want to gain something new, I hope this blog will be of some encouragement to get you to where you want to be. But most importantly, I want all of you to LOVE who you are and to feel great about yourself! Do not worry about the number on the scales...because it is all about keeping calm and being healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment